[kj] The Gathering & 201

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Thu May 10 04:18:20 EDT 2007

34

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Phillipps Marc
Sent: 10 May 2007 10:15
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: Re: [kj] The Gathering & 201

38

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bucknall [mailto:tim.bucknall at googlemail.com]
Sent: 10 May 2007 09:02
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)

28

On 10/05/07, Daniel Corvo <danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Talking about oldi farts, cunts or whatever, has anybody tried
to find out
the average age of people on The Gathering? 34 me...

Tin, thanks for bringing some life back to this mailing list!
Probably
shouldn't say this, but more of the same tonight please! And
don't forget to
have a drink for me! :-)

>From: "pssyche23" < antoni at clara.net>
>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
><gathering at misera.net>
>Subject: Re: [kj] The Gathering & 2012
>Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 07:21:02 +0100
>
>I can't say that outdoor bouncy castles work too well around
the winter
>solstice ... must be something to do with the great British
weather ... but
>for Johnny Bongo and co, it's a different matter entirely ...
celebrating

<jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk>

Database:
>>269.6.6/794 - Release Date: 5/8/2007 14:23

This communication may contain information that is confidential and
legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that
any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error, please return it to the
sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics
Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content
of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics
Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.