[kj] KJ/Bowie mashup

paul sweeting paulsweeting at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 14:14:48 EDT 2007

loved the joke/bowie mash up and thought i'd have a go meself, so...

....if you're interested in Killing Joke vs Johnny Cash (vs my band, Antennae
- the saxaphone bits), have a listen to 'in my day'. It's the fourth song
down on www.myspace.com/thoseantennae and I'll leave it up for a week or so.

opinions always welcome

paul