[kj] devo info

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 07:23:31 EDT 2007

Wow. That's fandom.

A woman I used to work with named her daughter, Strummer (after Joe).

When the wife and I were throwing names around for our children, I
did throw "Geordie" and "Raven" into the mix, but they were both shot
down in swift course (in the same way I nixed "Imogen" and "Cordelia").

Alex in NYC

On May 7, 2007, at 5:01 AM, Brendan Quinn wrote:

> Maynard from Tool named his son Devo :) Covered Freedom of Choice

> with APC.

>>> Ahem...

>>> that's become

>>> etc., I'm