[kj] Change/Lydon

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri May 4 20:17:25 EDT 2007

I wonder who chose the colour scheme.it's very nice :-)

On 03/05/07, death wish <dwish2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Seconded. There's some great stuff on Psycho's Path, but I don't think
Virgin did anything with it. When you look at Lydon's album art, it isn't
exactly surprising. I'll go on record saying it's as bad an album cover as
Billy Joel's wife's art for River of Dreams. What was her name? The Uptown
Girl? Brinkley?

Best of British 1pound Notes looks great, though.

But Psycho's Path is 10 years old! New album please - Pil, Pistols,
whatever.

T.

<mailto:tim.bucknall at googlemail.com> >