[kj] is it just me...

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 11:54:37 EDT 2007

I'm most interested in the bonus discs from 88 and 94, but we haven't heard
that much on here about them... I guess you could argue that rounding up all
the stuff bootleggers chose to put out isn't the optimum way to pay tribute
to KJ's live legacy, but I'll take what I can get. Keep em' coming! Maybe
we'll see those Hosannas outtakes some day...

Anybody out there know how Hosannas did sales-wise?

T.