[kj] Trax with Good Sax (was Neon Hearts 7", featuring Raven of KJ)

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 06:28:05 EDT 2007

Also every Naked City song ever and several Mr. Bungle songs and several songs by Kevin Martin's God and National Anthem by Radiohead and Herbie Hancock's Sextant album. Those are all I can think of as i sit typing on this damned annoying french keyboard at an internet cafe in Cannes. Au revoir...

Leigh