[kj] KJ/Bowie,working

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu May 3 15:17:20 EDT 2007

It is strange isn't it? I keep returning to it - the most I've listened
to that track in a long time!

It wasn't a Gatherer who did it, I just did a web search for
'Killing Joke mashup' or somesuch and discovered it that way.

Bowie track is called Slow Burn, from the album Heathen,
which I haven't heard but now I'm tempted. I might give
the rest of Democracy a spin as well...

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote: some kind of magic ;-o,as now the link is working ;-D

good combination of tracks from both and mixed in a surprisingly interesting
fashion, i like it very much,thanks neil for bringing it forth to us all.

not b.4 time hay,k.j/bow mixed,is this the first time for this particular
pairing does anyone know?

who did this mix????? blucy or cliff or andy or......... ;-D its
great,more please..suggestion..

how about bowies " hearts filthy lesson" ( its on his album called--outside
1995 release" these lyrics are a bit hossanna..k.j 1980 compatible)

mixed with k.js--we have joy? or you choose another that fits in better ;-)
who ever you are who mixed the first one.

melinda