[kj] FW: Re: Jaz and Iron Maiden

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 13:39:58 EDT 2007

>From: "death wish" <dwish2000 at hotmail.com>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] Jaz and Iron Maiden

>Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:34:38 +0000

>t.b said.....

">Maybe Jaz will put some Iron Maiden fans IN AN IRON MAIDEN."

>T.

hope so .t. ;-D))), and i think there crap btw iron maiden that is,mind you
credict where credict is due other wise alex will have my guts for garters
if i dont mention something posative about iron maiden(or any other maiden
fans on the list....)--,there art work for many of there albums is pritty
talented stuff,just dont go a bundle on there music
;-/

melinda ps nnooooooooo, dont do it bruce.d. ;-0,dont buy yet ANOTHER bloody
plane,there be calling you

" john bowin747--to many planes to his name travolta" ANY day soon if you
sucum ;-D))))