[kj] Black Hole Chaos

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed May 2 08:42:07 EDT 2007

I really have to hear this Underworld track. I know you're going
to say "No you don't", Jerry, but it's the same compulsion that
makes me play OTG once every two years, just to check it hasn't
mysteriously improved while it's been sat on the CD shelf.

Jerry Butson <jerry at fleamusic.com> wrote: Or Jaz Coleman's "Underworld"...they're virtually the same thing

On 02/05/07, Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote: >PS - you bastard, I now have Europe's 'The Final Countdown' stuck in my

>head!

"Were heading for Venus and still we stand tall
Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all"
Worst lines ever committed to vinyl