[kj] Black Hole Chaos/laibach

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 08:28:26 EDT 2007

They have!

I heartily recommend checking out the video for the first single from VOLK
(14 national anthems re-worked) - Anglia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0AqPujjaM

I believe I awarded Rammstein's Amerika "best Killing Joke video of 2004",
and I think this will have to get it for '07.

Unless Killing Joke do something of course, and then maybe not even then.

T.