[kj] No Neubauten in Nottingham

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 2 07:22:06 EDT 2007

--- "Darth E. Vader" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> Nein, es ist nicht...

> Neubauten gig in Nottingham tonight cancelled due to

> low ticket sales and venue lameness, just in case

> anyone was planning to go...

Blixa told me the room the band were told they had to
use didn't have a high enough ceiling for Neubauten to
set up their unique instruments, QED Neubauten could
not do the gig. The venue cares about money, Neubauten
create art without compromise.

The baby seals were screaming for a while there!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!