[kj] Chaos 2003

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 2 05:20:24 EDT 2007

> Instead, we got the artwork that Big Life chose. As

> Big Paul said when I interviewed him about it

> (CHRIST, COULD I BE MORE OF AN INSUFFERABLE

> NAME-DROPPER, WHOO-HOO LOOKIT ME,!!)

> "Did everyone just leave the room or something?"

Yes. They had other matters to attend to at the time.
Walk On...

http://idolator.com/tunes/insane-clown-posse/icp-inc-how-two-clowns-keep-their-followers-clothed-and-entertained-249292.php

> >> Sad but true.

> >> Alex in NYC

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!