[kj] OT: Julian Cope, St Julian

uncle bennys magical bra factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:17:03 EDT 2007

Help?

My CD of St Julian went awol aaaaages ago. I have no MP3's of it & I can no
longer bear to be without it.

I tried to buy it for what would be the 4th time (my original tape of it
chewed, the replacement is now gathering dust somewhere as a redundant piece
of technology & the CD has gone somewhere far, far away - didn't leave a
note, doesn't call, doesn't write.) erm, where was I? Oh yeah, but it's
deleted.
I refuse to pay £30.00 for the few 2nd hand copies I've found & to be
honest, Mr Cope has had the pleasure of me buying to three times already.
So...
I've downloaded it - gasp! - BUT.. (dun-dun-derrrrn...!) can I find the
track 'Pulsar' anywhere?
Can I bollox so.... If anyone is still reading this (& is still awake)
Does anyone have an MP3 of Pulsar off St Julian they could mail me please?
T'would be very much appreciated.

I thankee.

His Royal Humblyness
Ja'hubula F't'PoTanga VIIII
Sultana of Ounianga Sérir & Keeper of Sticks