[kj] Glastonbury

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Mar 31 23:22:12 EDT 2007

Wish we got some of the shows you guys get in the UK, I live in New Zealand,
we get fark all compared to you, and often have to pay through the nose when
we do. Tool always pop down here whenever they are on tour however, we're
actually the no 1 Tool supporting country per capita.glad to be a part of
that myself (hard not to be, Tool CDs seem to have that curse some CDs have
in that they always get thieved.the amount of times I had to buy Appetite
for Destruction back in the day it's beyond a joke.)

_____