[kj] Top 10 bands

Mik Raven mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 20:29:56 EDT 2007

Nice to see some people coming out of the closet music wise, rather than
just naming the band they should like, or that it's cool to like. Today I
have been listening to Mika and Lilly Allen and can't find a bad track on
either LP. That's something I have not been able to say since maybe since my
Crass days. Even KJ or the Prodigy have bad songs on each LP. Just my
thoughts, but I have to say, having 20 something kids helps keep me in touch
with music, and that's not the "cool" indie music I used to only listen to.
Guess I'm older now and more open to listen. Hey, I even like the latest
Take That song and I never thought I would ever say that (but I think it
sounds like the Beatles and I have always liked them).

Mik