[kj] OT: Queen (was Top Ten Bands)

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 12:44:36 EDT 2007

Yeah, it all kind've stopped mattering after THE GAME, it seems.
Although there was the odd single here and there, I suppose.

Alex in NYC's Top Ten Queen Songs: BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED!!!

1. "The Prophet's Song"
2. "Fight From the Inside"
3. "Dragon Attack" (as silly as it is)
4. "Sheer Heart Attack"
5. "Death on Two Legs"
6. "Now I'm Here"
7. "Mustapha"
8. "Sweet Lady"
9. "One Vision"
10. "Bohemian Rhapsody" (as big a cliche as it is).

Alex in NYC