[kj] Top 10 bands

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Mar 31 08:45:48 EDT 2007

Saw Killers this year, I really don't get what the hype is all about
either...and I gave them a fair shot, listened to some of their stuff
beforehand. Luckily Muse and TOOL were up next. The only reason I was in the
crowd for Killers is because I wanted to secure a good spot for when Tool
played, and I did :)

But takes all sorts, I bet some of you laugh at my Queen / Police leanings
etc :)

Muse still strike me in some songs as a massive Radiohead rip off but I have
to admit Supermassive Black Hole went off, still haven't decided where I sit
with those guys...

Serj from System of a Down came on in the middle of Tool's Sober, that was
highly unexpected and pretty damn smurfy, esp. as I had had my first joint
in several weeks a few mins before...