[kj] Top 10 bands

Mik Raven mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 20:34:35 EDT 2007

Much as I love a lot of the bands on most of the top ten lists from you all,
I do get the feeling that most of the stuff is 80's music. What about
today's bands? Lately I have been listening to the Fratellies, Mika, Fall
Out Boy, Lilley Allen, Scissor Sisters etc. All fantastic stuff. May or may
not make my top ten in the future but still good. But how can anything beat
Chelsea Dagger or This Ain't a Scene? Only individual songs but not stuck in
the past like everyone seems to be. Only my current thoughts so don't flame
me too much!

Mik

_____