[kj] jesu/RAVEN in portland/seattle

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:28:58 EDT 2007

greetings gatherers,
i,daimon cook,am bringing myself to the west coast of this craven country on
april 3rd(courtesy of my darling girlfriend,joleen :] )...yay!
j tells me that jesu and isis are playing seattle on the 3rd and portland on
the 4th...
i plan on attending the portland show with the high hopes of glimpsing Sir
Paul Raven in full RIOTSTAR regalia(among othër thangz)
i no have laptop and am currently nomadic so my internet connectin' over the
next few days will be sketchy but i would LOVE to meet/hang out with any of
youz cool cats out there in the westlands over the next bit of time.
i have a,um, myspace EEK so if anyone wants to jive up with tme there i
am at www.myspace.com/soundmagick
hit me up y'all

0>;}***