[kj] Damned/syd - wasRe: Top 10 bands

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 12:14:57 EDT 2007

Yeah, Melvins did a pretty rocked-out version of Interstellar Overdrive. Flaming Lips were also doing Lucifer Sam in their live set in recent years. Ogre from Skinny Puppy also did Scarecrow on his Ritalin album that he did with Martin Atkins.

Fun fact about Scream Thy Last Scream (amazing, amazing song). It features drummer Nick Mason on lead vocals. Very weird.

Leigh