[kj] Top 10 bands

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:16:19 EDT 2007

A little late...
A little fat...

I¹m assuming Killing Joke is a given.

I don¹t really have a top 10 ­ it varies but if I was at gunpoint I am
mightily impressed by these:

Chameleons
Interpol
Elbow
Mew
Spearhead
Doves
Foo Fighters
almost anything from Audiobulb.com
Pixies
International Observer
BT
Oh ­ that¹s 11.

But I am also mightily impressed by: Aphex Twin, Hendrix, transmission,
Kasabian, Dead can Dance, Super Furry Animals, Chili Peppers, early AC/DC,
This Mortal Coil, Oscar Peterson trio, Cocteaus, Ash, Big C¹ntry, early
Ultravox, Black rebel Motor Cycle Club, Curve, NIN, Feeder.
Too many.

Best gig:
Chameleons at the Ritz when they reformed.
Can¹t remember the date ­ I think it was December.
Totally mind blowing.
Incidentally, has anyone got any Coconut Dog Fuck?
Can¹t find anything anywhere about where to buy or anything & I¹m curious

All time fave song:
Probably Glen Cambell, Wichita Lineman

--

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear