[kj] off: Hawkwind documentary

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 08:33:32 EDT 2007

Yeah, I do kinda worry it's gonna present all those old fuckers who left in
1971 or something as the "real" Hawkwind! Nik excepted, since he was a big
contribution, but equally, left in '76... er, like THIRTY years ago!!!

I did hear something about it being a hatchet job... like, "let's get the
old members to slag each other off... that'll make good TV". But we'll see
tonight! I just struggle to see how you can make a programme about a band
but not have the one person who's been in them the whole time... but I
s'pose it was either scrap the whole thing, or carry on with what they
could use.

Aye, some Space Ritual footage would be most excellent!

Dave