[kj] OT: My Turn in Hell

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:50:21 EDT 2007

oh dear,not you as well ade ;-/ your right-- relative meltdown indeed,it
appears to be the week for all these situations in various stages of health
and beyound,to be brought to the list ;-/, for some of our parents/gran
parents--its happening at same time,its just a relief that at least we all
have this space where we can let out our concerns/feeling about it all,it
must be helping all concerned get through there own exsperiences right now
concerning parents health ;-)

glad for you--your gran that in the end it was a faulce alarm at
least........

melinda ps we carnt have anymore of these this week can we?i am losing
count---its getting beyound a black--joke;-D)))))

b.4 you have a dig at me for what i just said,told list about my dad/cancer
treatment he is going through at mo-- earlier this week,if i can look on the
funny side of tradergy,anyone can!!!!!!

ps a little laughter makes a hell of a difference............