[kj] ot..jon.. KJ logo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:09:31 EDT 2007

they would proberly still beat you up john ;-/,as they might think your
taking the piss out of bob.m ;-D)))))))

you might fare better sporting a rapper of the moments t--shirt in those
areas you mentioned these days,dont ask me which rappers,i hate bloody rap
;-D))!!!

but you would proberly be very protected in jamacia by wearing a bob.m
t--shirt i supsect ;-)

melinda