[kj] FW: Re: good idears 4-- KJ logo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:30:51 EDT 2007

>From: "Darth E. Vader" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

><gathering at misera.net>

>Subject: Re: [kj] KJ logo

>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:20:28 +0100 (BST)

darth ect came up with a brain wave by suggesting.........

>"You should maybe consider donating some T-Shirts to

>the homeless so that the streets will be full of KJ

>logos when the next end of the world hits!"

what a brilliant idear ;-D and you could even stretch the offer out to
universitys/halls of students residence globally,for even more effect and
numbers!!!

melinda ps chuck a few hundred at the u.k./u.s.a-- armed forces as well just
for good measure ;-/