[kj] American Hardcore documentary posted on YouTube

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 13:24:06 EDT 2007

Ha, so awesome. That was one of the first things i looked for when i found out about YouTube. This was my first exposure to Jawbox, back in the day. Amazing song and a great video too. I found out about this around the same time i discovered Pony Express Record by Shudder To Think. Another ex-Dischord band. Very very good.

I have Novelty. I like it, not as much as Sweetheart, but it's got some killer tracks, Tongues and Static in particular.

Leigh