[kj] OT Re: Dead Kennedys in brouhaha of Tarantino film use of"TooDrunk ...

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:54:32 EDT 2007

Alex I know you were on around before me and it seems like I joined around
99. Maybe 2000. Anyway. Killing Joke has, and alwyas, have major ups and
downs. I know tis isn't the end. Maybe yet, ANOTHER, unpredicted hiatus.
If they were smart they would keep going while they still have life and
energy in them (age does wonders to us all). But Killing Joke never
followed anypone elses path.

I'll be honmest I only peer in here every once in a awhile. I did order the
Extremities form Plastichead. I won't bother with the "official" bootlegs
until they are actually released. But I'm still a fan. And it seems even
better now with Spring in the air and life renewing.

Chris