[kj] Dead Kennedys in brouhaha of Tarantino film use of "Too Drunk to Fuc...

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 11:02:04 EDT 2007

Considering that "Too Drunk..." has a decidedly unflattering portrayal of
aggressive male behavior , the fact that this song ends up in a rape scene of
a movie doesn't seem to be too off base to me. Jello please chill the fuck
out. On a side note... Saw a recent dk's gig in Boston with the new singer
and thought it was pretty weird, kind of like a karaoke gig. Don't know
what Jello's problem is, as it would still be cool to see him perform with the
other guys. As old as they are, those guys can still make a serious racket.
East Bay Ray and Klaus are both one in a million, and DH Peligro is no
slouch either. Despite it being old school punk rock, the music still seems to
maintain much of its relevancy. would love to see Jello do Bleed for me just
one more time. - Carl P.