[kj] FW: Re: KJ logo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:35:07 EDT 2007

>From: Neil Perry <neilfperry at btinternet.com>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

><gathering at misera.net>

>Subject: Re: [kj] KJ logo

>Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:10:34 +0000 (GMT)

>"The design was used on the shirts for the 25th anniversary gigs

>at Shepherd's Bush. That's the first time I saw it anyway."

me two ..guardian.n./i recieved update from plastic heads also ;-) i love
that hammer n sickle design,although its not a patch on colseys stuff ;-D!!

--have i just contradicted myself ;-o? in one breath saying i love h-n-s
design,then upting the best artist for k.j designs--mr.m.- are better?

melinda ps a friend of mine has recently been ripped of with a loss of£
6.00,0 pounds after order an item costing a tenner of the net--someone stole
her details,then got her money,she is landed with bill ;-o now has to
proove to bank it was not her who spent this large amount,what an ordeal ;-/
anyone else exsperience anything like that or simi;iar?

still think shopping on-line is well risky ;-/ melinda

>Geoffrey ODonoghue <go1845 at yahoo.com> wrote: I received a KJ merchandise

>email from plastichead and I noticed a KJ logo that I have never seen

>before. It seems to be modelled on the flag of the Soviet Union. You can

>get it on a badge and it appears on the back of a t-shirt and... well... um

>- I quite like it.

> That's all.

> Oh - wait.

> While I'm going on about inane KJ stuff - I've noticed that Jaz says the

>name of his band as "KILLINGjoke". Just like that - one word with the

>emphasis on the killing. I've always said the band's name as "killing

>JOKE".

> I'll stop before I bore you all to death.

Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes.
http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/