[kj] [RE] ot..no153 ..strange--very !!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:10:43 EDT 2007

i did think exactly that btw "if i did not smoke ect" ;-D))))) chase him
all the way under those circumstances only...but--it could of been into a
lions den maybe or something ;-o ( paraniod or just aware how risky the
world has become ;-/)

obviously this wont refur to basic friendship........

well my cigs saved my bacon or not ;-) plus he would be left waiting
really,as i am not into chasing any guy,well they have to be dammed well
special,b.4 i make any real genuine effort in that direction
---not arrogence here,just carnt be asssed really,as i find other things
more of a priority,chasing men is bottom of my list,unless they take my
photo unexspectidily--then--- ;-D)))))))))))))

melinda