[kj] ot ..jo....strange--very !!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:46:13 EDT 2007

;-D))) well i had not thought of it as a stalker,that means it could happen
again...yikes...lol,well i am one of those persons who hate having there
photo taken,but at least i know what celebraties may feel like,they get this
kinda thing every time they step out ;-o i would hate to be famouse,my
privacy being invaded like that...sod the money aspect of fame,id prefur to
keep my privacy at any cost ;-D

melinda