[kj] ot ..strange--very !!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:24:07 EDT 2007

cheers alex ;-),yeah totally unexspected happening,but it kinda added a
strange twist to an ortherwise dull friday at work ;-D

melinda ps am sure its nothing important,anyhow for got to add in last
nights post,that a policeman came along wondering what was
happening--elusive phantom--photo weirdo had gone by then,i reported this to
ploice,gave discription of what person looked like,and what had taken
place(just incase you know ;-/) so its all down on record,(incase he is
making a habit of this with other females)the police have proberly tracked
him down,what with
street cameras ect ;-D