[kj] KJ logo

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 11:31:46 EDT 2007

"Alexander Smith" wrote:

> In all candor, I'm simply too much of a pussy to wear that shirt (the

> pope/nazi one) anymore. Similarly, I have about seven or eight COP

> SHOOT COP shirts left over from the early 90's that *really* don't go

> down well in a post-9/11 NYC.

> The one shirt I used to own that stirred up the most crap was an MDC

> "Blue By Day/White By Night" shirt (back cover of the first album).

> Ahhh... the heady, petulant days of youth.

> Everybody now...."Dead Cops.....Dead Cops.....Dead Cops...."

> Alex in NYC

I used to get a lot of comments about a particular Lords of the New Church
shirt I got back in '85 during their "Killer Lords" greatest hits album
tour. Basically, the shirt had "Killer Lords" in big, bloody red text with
the band's dagger icon in gold on a black t shirt on the front.. At bars and
concerts, I'd get stupid drunk, pissed off guys getting in my face about
"what do you mean, 'kill god?!?" all the time. It was pretty funny,
especially the modified PMRC warning about offending the moral majority on
the back.

T.B.