[kj] OT Frost/Hellhammer/Onslaught/death metal

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 02:18:58 EDT 2007

I agree. What you like speaks volumes about what you are like. That's what i was getting at.

On the flipside of it, you can be a totally warm, caring, wonderful, charming person and at the same time be someone not worth exchanging more than a friendly "hi, how are you" with due to the fact that your taste in things and your outlook on things (music/movies/etc) is pure shit. Funnily enough, you can be a little bit of a cunt but if you're into cool shit, there's still the possibility for some deeper conversations.