[kj] OT:rob.h-- CELTIC /invocation ect...

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 12:41:56 EDT 2007

Javier,

Yeah, 80s Celtic Frost ain't very Killing Joke at all to me. On the
album _Monotheist_, though, there is that one slower song with
"ethereal" female vocals and "serious" male vocals that sounds gothy --
whatever that means anymore -- but it reminds more of Theatre of Tragedy
or even Sisters of Mercy, I think. Nothing like "Love Like Blood" or
"Requiem," etc.

-Oliver