[kj] OT -Not a good week update

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:05:37 EDT 2007

dave,thanks for going to the trouble of informing us all ;-) your being a
tower of strengh,credict to you ;-0.
i already said this in original post to you on this subject,so, happy she
is still around you ;-D

love melinda ps glad to here your computer is working again,thats one less
thing to worry about at least ;-)