[kj] [RE] OT: CELTIC FROST's Monotheist UP

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 05:49:32 EDT 2007

Thanks for this -- I'm gonna check it out. My fave Celtic Frost was _To
Mega Therion_; the song "The Usurper" could always start my day more
energized that the strongest cup of Java.

If I get around to it, I will try to upload the new Onslaught LP and
possibly the older, harder-to-find one, so you can see how much that
once-fine band deteriorated once they reunited.

-Oliver