[kj] OT -Not a good week update

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 10:55:06 EDT 2007

Well its over a week now sice we sent Denise off, it was a very hard day but
I voluntereed to carry her coffin before cremation, her son was going to do
it but for his reasons could not do it, totally respect his decision.
Not too sure if I mentioned it on the message board but three days later my
boss who gave me a new lease of life in January also passed away through
cancer, and only found out yesterday that my job (which I enjoy ) is safe.

Am living day to day somedays ok some are heavy , the family are bearing up
as best they can her mother is devistated obviously we are keeping close
attention to her .

Luckily some are the family are close by within walking distance, I feel the
Gathering is also a big part of my life which also gives me comfort.

Thank you for all your messages of support they mean a lot. Am sure will
meet up with you lot soon.
Feel in my heart she would want me to keep strong as she did , there are a
lot of things to sort out , now my computer is now working again thanks to Viv
her daughter who works for a local Hospice . I can now keep contact with
everyone and focus on my new career , its just a damn shame she will not be able
to share it with me , thats what hurts most.

I hope this message make some sense,

Dave

ps yesterday a mate of mine whos a cab driver picked up a record producer
who new Jaz unfortuatly he did not know his name.