[kj] FW: Re: The aborted Astoria dvd?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:03:52 EDT 2007

the reply below ;-)

>From: "TB" <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com>

>Joke (the band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

><gathering at misera.net>

>Subject: Re: [kj] The aborted Astoria dvd?

>Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:53:56 -0700

>"death wish" wrote:

>"Isn't there a bootleg video of this show floating around among some

>collectors as well?"

>T.B.

this is a surprise,as i was under the impression that most gatherers had
this bootleg from 03 ;-0 i know of 10 people for starters, i lent my copy to
a gatherer in germany back in 04 i think it was,god knows who it was passed
on from there via them,other gatherers or maybe no one else!!!!

obviously not majority then, just some gatherers have this booty,via some
friend somewhere else,who did the same kindness as i did,lend it around or
swopped........

however, there must be a bootleg vid/dvd of this astoria gig from 2003 still
floating around(the master copy for instance--i dont have that....),

only have both versions vid/dvd,from a friend of a friend from u.k for a
number of years now ;-) ,since 03 actually........and i know for a fact that
i am not the only gatherer
to have these!!!

however,if this info concerning an official release from hmv. is 100 percent
true,then thats even better,as there will be extra bits hopefully ;-D

melinda