[kj] The aborted Astoria dvd?

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:17:24 EDT 2007

I wonder if this item was ever mastered - I'm frankly surprised there was
artwork (which, given the album artwork, looks like it took two minutes to
produce) or a hmv listing. I was always under the impression the show didn't
make it to the editing stage as relations with the management soured. And
weren't the band also unhappy with some of the footage/performance?

Does anyone know differently? Could there be a (gulp) finished copy sitting
on some shelf somewhere?

T.