[kj] OT: Electric Jesus - RIP

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 20:00:09 EDT 2007

After 8-9 years I have decided to put Electric Jesus to rest. I will now be concentrating on my solo work of Pleasure and Pain. (Hopefully Marc will let me throw some vocals on another one of his tunes soon - hint hint) I also plan to work with a few other guests on my project. I hope to have a 4 song EP out by summer to shop around to labels fo rfor various media placement. On a side note, Toms band Murder of Lillies new EP has been on regular rotation on my i-tunes lately. Check them out too.

Cheers

Michael
www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic