[kj] OT : up for the (FA) Cup ?

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Mar 12 16:05:32 EDT 2007

Plenty of action there Jamie ... both during the game, and after it ... we went for a post match beer at The White Horse in Parsons Green ... I left the pub at about 5pm and several hours later there was a full scale riot there : http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=40738&in_page_id=34 :