[kj] OT -Not a good week

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Sun Mar 11 14:54:01 EDT 2007

I just wanted to say - hold on, man. I feel with you.

Lennonka

> Od: wrightdvdw at aol.com

> Komu: gathering at misera.net

> Datum: 09.03.2007 11:26

> Předmět: [kj] OT -Not a good week

>This time last week I had spent most of the early hours with my partner

Denise who had suffered a heart attack I found her on the kitchen floor
where she had collapsed,the ambulance was at the flat very quickly but she
never recovered, this week I have spent trying to be strong for her and her
family. As things have got on we have got most things now organised with
the funeral on Tuesday , I had been with Denny for the past 4 years now it
feels empty , I have a lot of good people around me which helps, somehow
life feels a feels a great deal different. Also today I went to go on my
pc at my parents and that has now decided to pack up too, so am using my
mates pc for now.

>As over the last few years I have met numerous gatherers at gigs I just

wanted to share my thoughts and feelings even though they have been all
over the place this last week. I am still staying at the flat as I gain
strength from this and feel she is with me which keeps me strong.