[kj] OT: A Headcount gig? In London? Never!

wrightdvdw at aol.com wrightdvdw at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 15:46:30 EST 2007

Might make it, after all its the day after my 45th birthday and I could do with a good blow out, in my new job i travel past there on a tuesday(the venue that is) and it would give me a great chance to meet up with fellow gatherers of all ages, am currently listening to Marks radio station am in bliss, appologies for the waffle, but me brains not with it, am sure you all appreciate where i am coming from.
Rob mate Headcount are the dogs bollocks and have not got round to adding to my collection , guess i am a bit slow to catching up when it comes to my mid 40's ....oh fuck never mind whatever

Dave