[kj] OT : up for the (FA) Cup ?

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Mar 10 10:11:17 EST 2007

If there are any fellow Blues fans out there who fancy going to the Chelsea
vs Spurs FA Cup 6th Round tie at Stamford Bridge (West London) tomorrow (ko
12:45) might be interested to hear that my mate Rodney has currently got 4
spare tickets in his hand - the catch is that they are scattered about the
"home" sections but face value of the tickets is only £25 each ... the game
is live on BBC1 but if anyone fancies going along to this otherwise "sold
out" match, please drop me a line ASAP & I'll get Rod to reserve one ... and
our pub there is opening up for business at 10am ... excellent ... Regards,
Antoni