[kj] grinderman

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:19:37 EST 2007

I listened to a couple of songs (get it on and no pussy blues)...
Nah...
Nick Cave, IMHO, became a shadow of his former self... this album
seems to be the ultimate proof that the man should call it quits, he
is just emulating the sound of his youth without the energy or even
the conviction he had back then... he should accept the fact that he
is nothing but an uninspired middle age crooner nowadays.

jr
*listening to saint huck*

ahhh... the good old days.