[kj] "Universe B" lyrics?

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Tue Mar 6 05:11:39 EST 2007

So I was wrong, not everybody : D

You liar!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59562298
There's the track presented, too ; )

If you're going to write them down, we will be very grateful.

I would do it but I have problems with catching lyrics in my own language
and I would do so many mistakes that the product of my listening
would be like fatpotanga's version : D

Cheers
Have a beautiful day!

Llennia

> Od: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk

> Komu: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'" <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 06.03.2007 11:06

> Předmět: Re: [kj] "Universe B" lyrics?

>>Yes, I've done the same but then I remembered that everyone better makes

>stupid jokes here instead of giving help : )

>We're lovely really . . :o)

>I would have a go at working the lyrics out but the only version I have

>heard is on Youtube (which is blocked at work)

>Marc.

>This communication may contain information that is confidential and

legally

>privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If

you

>are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of

>distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information

within

>is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this

>communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and

>destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any

>liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This

>communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet

Enfield