[kj] "Universe B" lyrics?

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Tue Mar 6 04:04:34 EST 2007

Yes, I've done the same but then I remembered that everyone better makes stupid jokes here instead of giving help : )

Please, stay tuned with http://www.killingjoke.cz/?display=lyrics - I'm trying to collect lyrics which aren't to be found on-line.

Lennonka, Cz

> Od: saulomar1 at yahoo.com

> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

> Datum: 05.03.2007 21:39

> Předmět: Re: [kj] "Universe B" lyrics?

>Thank you both; after reading this i'm actually glad i asked. It was all

the funnier cuz i read these in earnest thinking theyre the real lyrics.

> Clearly others here can write for the band; after all, wtf: "fucking

and killing and fucking and killing aha hahahaha!"[?!?!]

>Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:

> >Universe B

>>Universe B

>>What oh what do you mean to me

>>A nice fried egg & a cup of tea

>>That's what I get from Universe B

>>Universe B

>>Universe B

>>It's hot so hot, how can that be?

>>My hair's on fire, like a cat in a tree

>>Oh! That's what I get from Universe B

>>Universe B

>>Universe B

>>Small & shiny like a flea

>>It's part of an elk with a conical knee

>>It's that, it's that, it's that (who loves you baby)

>>That's what I get from.... Universe Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!

>>Yeah.......!

>>(Jazz hands)

> And then after the ukulele solo

> Universe B

>Universe B

>I asked for a new one and got it for free

>showed it to my mum and she cooked it for tea

>That's what I get from Universe B

> Universe B

>Universe B

>A perm, a moustache and a spot on TV

>don't ask what happened to all the money

>That's what you get from Universe B

> (from there on it gets a bit muddled)

> This communication may contain information that is confidential and

legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that
any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then
delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service
disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this
message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving
Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.