[kj] Hello again

MALCOLM ARGYLE m.argyle at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 5 15:42:01 EST 2007

First impressions of Grinderman, very very good! also got The Stooges new cd which on first listen was also pretty good.

Malc

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I have every intention of picking up GRINDERMAN, but after my abject lack of success with Plastichead, I don't think I'll be purchasing ANYTHING through the mail ever again.

Welcome back, Malc!

And I respectfully disagree with you re: the `Joke's last two albums. As far as I'm concerned, KJ2003 takes a giant shit all over HOSANNAS from a towering, great, brown splattery height.

I'd bore you with further opinions on same, but for the sake of the rest of the Gathering who've heard me blather on about it, I'll spare you. Suffice to say, I think HOSANNAS is far and away their worst effort ever.

Bring on the next one, that's what I say.

Alex in NYC