[kj] Damned Damned Damned

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sun Mar 4 17:10:42 EST 2007

I love the Damned. "Anything" was certainly released on CD in the UK (am
looking at my copy now), but it's not their best by any means (I think
that'd have to be the Black Album). Am currently enjoying the Damned Damned
Damned set. I also think Buzzcocks are great (and have just had another
excuse to buy the Magazine LPs all over again), but have never rated SLF.
Maybe their boat was burned for me when Bruce Foxton joined - I really,
really hate the Jam, Style Council and, indeed, anything else Mr Weller has
ever had anything to do with. I think it was that nipple-tweaking video that
finally tipped me over the edge.

The Damned are great, though!

Darren

Hungerford, UK